When it comes to finding accommodations while traveling, I’m somewhat of a pragmatist. I don’t require 5* stays mostly because I see it as a colossal waste of money. When I travel, I see my hotel room as somewhere to lay my head at night. I didn’t travel so that I could stay in a room, I plan to spend as little time there as possible! But this is just my budget conscious opinion.
People watching. It’s one of my favorite things to do when I travel. It’s an up close and personal way to studying anyone but it’s particularly interesting when it’s someone in another country. You quickly come to learn that more often than not, we have more in common than we’d realized. There may be different […]
It is inevitable that you will come across one of these bright yellow vehicles during the course of your rush hour commute. They are responsible for moving disabled vehicles from the highway onto the shoulder or clearing wrecks from the highways in order to facilitate a smoother traffic flow.
Are you at a point in your life where you’re constantly frazzled, burning the candle at both ends and can barely fire two synapses together because you are on emotional overload? You’re being pulled from all sides….the boss has you on an impossible deadline and so far the only thing that you’ve managed to produce is a case of the heebie jeebies (but who can afford to be out of work in this economy?).
I’m a planner. I’m not the type A, OCD type of planner, but I like to keep things organized and in its place. Never is this more apparent than when I am planning the details of my vacation.
I like to have all of my flight, hotel and activity confirmations in one place where I can access them at any time.
Hi Dear Reader, As you may know by now, Google has decided to stop providing a way for all of us to read our collection of blog feeds. If you are a subscriber and read my blog posts via Google Reader, you won’t be able to after midnight tonight. So, do me a favor. Take […]
Rome, Italy was my second sojourn into Europe. Having visited Paris the year prior, I thought myself very fortunate to be going back so quickly. I had been intrigued with Rome for awhile, mostly through the lens of a movie camera.
Who is the owner of A View To A Thrill?
Renee King is an Atlanta, GA based administrative assistant by day who spends most of her waking hours plotting the next excursion to anyplace outside of her zip code.
During her down time she enjoys gardening, making friends, offering opinions on the state of world affairs and watching absolutely too much netflix.
Let’s Stay Connected!
- How traveling improves your quality of life March 20, 2011
- How to get out of your own way and live the life you want January 23, 2011
- 12 Travel Packing tips that will make your trip less hectic! November 19, 2011
- Sailing the high seas on a…..freighter?? March 24, 2010
- The 12 of the best free apps that will make traveling a breeze! February 27, 2011
- The Newbie’s Guide to Cruising, Part 2 February 20, 2015
- The Newbie’s Guide to Cruising, Part 1 January 26, 2015
- Checking out the Big Zombie Tour with Atlanta Movie Tours, Part 2 November 18, 2014
- Checking out the Big Zombie Tour with Atlanta Movie Tours, Part 1 November 6, 2014
- A Salute to Fall from Prince Edward Island! September 29, 2014
Looking to save money?
Your visits support our page
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
© 2008 - 2015 A View To A Thrill . All Rights Reserved.