My World Map
Who are we?
Renee King is an Atlanta, GA based administrative assistant by day who spends most of her waking hours plotting the next excursion to anyplace outside of her zip code.
She manages to convince her daughter, Carisa, to accompany her as they are thrilled to view the world on a budget and share tips so you can too. Read about their adventures and how they manage to "sample the world at a fraction of the price".
Sign up now for new posts!
Support our site!
- How traveling improves your quality of life March 20, 2011
- How to get out of your own way and live the life you want January 23, 2011
- 12 Travel Packing tips that will make your trip less hectic! November 19, 2011
- Sailing the high seas on a…..freighter?? March 24, 2010
- The 12 of the best free apps that will make traveling a breeze! February 27, 2011
- TRAVEL PHOTO FRIDAY June 14, 2013
- Enjoying a Rainy Day in Van Dusen Botanical Gardens in Vancouver June 10, 2013
- When carving your path in life, make sure that you’re the sculptor May 1, 2013
- How does spending the night in an Igloo sound? April 15, 2013
- Where I am likely to vacation (i.e., run for my dear, sweet life) when the Zombie Apocalypse finally hits…. April 8, 2013
- Chuck Frankee: This certainly looks like an amazing place for a h...
- Chris: I agree with the tone of this article. However, le...
- Jaryd: Great post! Rolling your clothes is definitely the...
- Renee King: I am so stoked for you!! You are staying in the i...
- David A: Thank you so much for writing this blog! This is o...