Archive | Travel Advice RSS feed for this section
When it comes to finding accommodations while traveling, I’m somewhat of a pragmatist. I don’t require 5* stays mostly because I see it as a colossal waste of money. When I travel, I see my hotel room as somewhere to lay my head at night. I didn’t travel so that I could stay in a room, I plan to spend as little time there as possible! But this is just my budget conscious opinion.
It is inevitable that you will come across one of these bright yellow vehicles during the course of your rush hour commute. They are responsible for moving disabled vehicles from the highway onto the shoulder or clearing wrecks from the highways in order to facilitate a smoother traffic flow.
I’m a planner. I’m not the type A, OCD type of planner, but I like to keep things organized and in its place. Never is this more apparent than when I am planning the details of my vacation.
I like to have all of my flight, hotel and activity confirmations in one place where I can access them at any time.
Rome, Italy was my second sojourn into Europe. Having visited Paris the year prior, I thought myself very fortunate to be going back so quickly. I had been intrigued with Rome for awhile, mostly through the lens of a movie camera.
The rain brought with it silence and solitude as we walked along the massive pathways that guided us past a menagerie of trees, shrubs and perennials.
It was the cusp of late winter dawning in to early spring and the gardens took on an interesting profile.
Who is the owner of A View To A Thrill?
Renee King is an Atlanta, GA based administrative assistant by day who spends most of her waking hours plotting the next excursion to anyplace outside of her zip code.
During her down time she enjoys gardening, making friends, offering opinions on the state of world affairs and watching absolutely too much netflix.
Let’s Stay Connected!
- How traveling improves your quality of life March 20, 2011
- How to get out of your own way and live the life you want January 23, 2011
- 12 Travel Packing tips that will make your trip less hectic! November 19, 2011
- Sailing the high seas on a…..freighter?? March 24, 2010
- The 12 of the best free apps that will make traveling a breeze! February 27, 2011
- The Newbie’s Guide to Cruising, Part 2 February 20, 2015
- The Newbie’s Guide to Cruising, Part 1 January 26, 2015
- Checking out the Big Zombie Tour with Atlanta Movie Tours, Part 2 November 18, 2014
- Checking out the Big Zombie Tour with Atlanta Movie Tours, Part 1 November 6, 2014
- A Salute to Fall from Prince Edward Island! September 29, 2014
Looking to save money?
Your visits support our page
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
© 2008 - 2015 A View To A Thrill . All Rights Reserved.