Archive | Budget Tips RSS feed for this section
Before we get started, there is one point that I failed to mention last week. Do yourself a favor and secure a copy of your credit report before you begin to apply for credit cards. If you are a US resident, you are entitled to a copy of your credit report from each of the three credit reporting agencies every year for FREE. There are plenty of fake websites out there, but the only one sanctioned by the US government is Annual Credit Report .
The top 12 ways to save money without really trying (if you ever hope to take that trip you’ve been dreaming of)
Who is the owner of A View To A Thrill?
Renee King is an Atlanta, GA based administrative assistant by day who spends most of her waking hours plotting the next excursion to anyplace outside of her zip code.
During her down time she enjoys gardening, making friends, offering opinions on the state of world affairs and watching absolutely too much netflix.
Let’s Stay Connected!
- How traveling improves your quality of life March 20, 2011
- How to get out of your own way and live the life you want January 23, 2011
- 12 Travel Packing tips that will make your trip less hectic! November 19, 2011
- Sailing the high seas on a…..freighter?? March 24, 2010
- The 12 of the best free apps that will make traveling a breeze! February 27, 2011
- The Newbie’s Guide to Cruising, Part 2 February 20, 2015
- The Newbie’s Guide to Cruising, Part 1 January 26, 2015
- Checking out the Big Zombie Tour with Atlanta Movie Tours, Part 2 November 18, 2014
- Checking out the Big Zombie Tour with Atlanta Movie Tours, Part 1 November 6, 2014
- A Salute to Fall from Prince Edward Island! September 29, 2014
Looking to save money?
Your visits support our page
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
© 2008 - 2015 A View To A Thrill . All Rights Reserved.