Last week, I shared my experience with the first part of the Big Zombie Tour in Atlanta. Today, I want to discuss the second part that covered location shots in the small towns of Senoia, Grantville, Newnan and Haralson, Georgia. Senoia is roughly 50 miles away from the main tour offices in Atlanta, so you would have to either […]
For as long as I can remember, I have always been a fan of the macabre. Horror movies have always been my favorite genre. I love the idea of being frightened out of my wits and I suspect I’m not alone in that feeling. I’m not saying that I haven’t looked away or closed my […]
I first fell in love with Prince Edward Island through the narrow view of a photo lens. Its’ vast beauty shined through whether it was the picturesque countryside or pensive seaside. I was enamored with its quaint architecture, beautiful seashore and knew that one day I would have to bear witness to it to make […]
There is no one more devoted to the idiot box than I, but that didn’t mean that I had to become one just to be able to watch the shows that I love. If you ask me, the price of watching television has become ridiculously high without justification. The more I hear about how high […]
Roughly six years ago, I took my first cruise and I can distinctly recall declaring that it would be my last. As luck and life would have it, I am eating my words. I think sometimes when we have time to look back on things and the resulting decisions, your vision becomes a little less […]
You know how it feels when you’re walking down the street and you catch a glimpse of something familiar. Something that you know without a shadow of a doubt, who or what it is. Your pace quickens as you get closer, so sure that once you’ve caught up with whatever you’re chasing, you will be […]
Who is the owner of A View To A Thrill?
Renee King is an Atlanta, GA based administrative assistant by day who spends most of her waking hours plotting the next excursion to anyplace outside of her zip code.
During her down time she enjoys gardening, making friends, offering opinions on the state of world affairs and watching absolutely too much netflix.
Let’s Stay Connected!
- How traveling improves your quality of life March 20, 2011
- How to get out of your own way and live the life you want January 23, 2011
- 12 Travel Packing tips that will make your trip less hectic! November 19, 2011
- The 12 of the best free apps that will make traveling a breeze! February 27, 2011
- Sailing the high seas on a…..freighter?? March 24, 2010
- Checking out the Big Zombie Tour with Atlanta Movie Tours, Part 2 November 18, 2014
- Checking out the Big Zombie Tour with Atlanta Movie Tours, Part 1 November 6, 2014
- A Salute to Fall from Prince Edward Island! September 29, 2014
- Fire your satellite or cable company and never look back! September 9, 2014
- I have decided to give cruising another chance August 9, 2014
Your visits support our page
© 2008 - 2015 A View To A Thrill . All Rights Reserved.